Our TeamBACK TO OUR STAFF
Curtis joined Kovert Hawkins in 2016, and he has brought several years of experience in the commercial and educational Landscape Architecture team.
As a graduate from Ball State Univeristy, with a Bachelor in Landscape Architect, Curtis uses his knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures to aid in developing viable design solutions for the development of exterior spaces and physical environments. Moreover, he develops preliminary schematic designs and renderings to better explain these solutions, and then translates the solutions into construction documents. In addition, he assists in presenting projects to various audiences, such as clients and public forums, and he excels at coordinating with government agencies and other professionals to ensure that projects progress in an efficient and timely manner.
Prior to his time with Kovert Hawkins Architects, Inc., Curtis had worked for Land Design & Development, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky. While there, he honed his design skills and gained experience emphasizing project management. He was tasked with maintaining rigid project schedules, developing design layouts, producing construction plans and bid proposals, submitting plans for agency review, coordinating project tasks between multiple contacts and disciplines, and attending various public hearings and meetings.
- Armstrong Road Streetscape Improvements, New Albany, IN
- Jeff Parks Master Plan and Design, Jeffersonville, Indiana
- Lake Ridge Schools, Calumet HS, Gary, Indiana
- Linton Stockton, Athletic Field Improvements, Linton, IN
- Mercantile Housing Project Site Design, Alexandria, IN
- Parkwood Elementary School Site Improvements, Clarksville, IN
- Pleasant Ridge ES, Regrading and Paving, Charlestown, IN
- Providence Way Streetscape, Improvement, New Albany, IN
- St. Peters Church, Molo Village Rezoning, Louisville, KY
- Taylor High School, Parking Improvements and Rule 5, Kokomo, IN
- US World Meds, Louisville, KY